Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Day 3 (Monique Lhuillier)

I have to tell you I’ve been waiting for this show. I love this designer because, her wedding gowns are just breathtaking, and she has such integrity in all of her magnificent designs. The buzz that I’m hearing is, she is going to present a very different feeling in this S/S collection, and will be giving us some different textures and looks in the fabric selections.  I think that is why so many celebrities are in attendance of this amazing Designers show: Ivette Pietra and Peter Bandt II, Mandy Moore, Jamie-Lynn Sigel and Rose and Rose McGowan:

Rose McGowan Eddie Cibrian and Leann Rimes Ivette Pietra and Peter Brandt II Jamie-Lynn Segler at Moniqu Lhuillier Mandy Moore at Monique Lhuillier 

Its show time and I’m thrilled my heart is racing and I’m so ready!  The lights dim and the music comes up and this beautiful blue and black dress appears and its really lovely.  We’ve seen a lot of color blocking but I love the way Monique Lhuillier has placed the fabrics and the pattern is really stunning:

M1I love the cobalt blue and black the strong yet very feminine lines, she has great use of textures and fabric choices. The yellow’s are bright and vibrant and such wonderful details and the lines are clean.  Like I stated, Monique Lhuillier is brilliant and this collection can transfer you anywhere you would like to be its just that magnificent:

M12 M3 M5 M6 M7 M8 M9 M10 I love the use of sequence, the cut outs the way she has brought attention to having the  shoulders out, is so sexy and one of the nicest features on a woman.  The color pallet is great cobalt blue, yellows, fuchsia and silver.  I thought every element was covered until we see this gown come out and it looks like she has taken paint and strategically splattered the fabric.  JUST EXTRAORDINARY!

M42 M43 M44 M15 M17 M32 M34

The only thing I would change would be the models hair, I felt that it was to simple and to flat for this type of collection.  I love the natural make up the nails oh and by the way, regarding nails this coming season.  You’ll see really pretty pastel colors with a matte finish as well as bejeweling is going to be very hot.  Anyway this Designer has taken us to the highs of highs and i loved ever moment of it!

I’d like to give you the most amazing and gifted Designer Monique Lhuillier!

Monique Lhuillier 

This has been such a full-fun day of runway shows and just being able to see all the collections.  I know we have so much more ahead of us and we look forward to bringing you more great fashion from Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2011 live from New York!  Join us on Facebook to see all of our coverage from some of the hottest shows and celebrities at https://t.co/6CVFYQR

 

Be apart of the Hottest Spot on the Internet

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where everything is Fabulous!

Article by: Marisol Degaines- Sr.Style/Fashion Reporter for LaPaz Image/Event Consultants

Photos: Alex Veinich

Editor-in-Chief: Sonya LaRae President/CEO of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants

 

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com ©2011. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment