Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Day 2 (Nicole miller)

I just have to tell you this is really a great Fashion Week and the logo for it is just to cute as well I must show you if you haven’t seen it already:

NYFW 2012I know so fitting to everything that is taking place here at the Lincoln Center MBFW Tents. Everyone is just a buzz about the different runway shows they have attended. Then you have the journalist and stylist on their laptops and cellphones (much like myself) just running through photos and typing.  I love to watch the different reactions on peoples faces when they see the celebrities and how close they can get to take a photo, its a great energy. Yes, it show time and I’m poised and ready!  The lights dim and the music comes up and the first look are these really funky leggings and a long tunic with a hot leather jacket and the cutest booties very different I wasn’t expecting this look brilliant:

NM1I really am feeling the collection thus far by Nicole Miller because, she did retro with such a great approach to just freshen it enough that its not, “okay you didn’t know what to do.”  I love it because it brings me back to high school and my kind of funky punkish look.  I this type of look is very hot because, its not so structured, it can be playful, seductive, a little mysterious on top of daring. Nicole you have just become my Designer Shero!  

NM3 NM4 00050m I have to say I love the daring mixes of colors, patterns and textures-its bold and very well done.  This is the type of design that really could get out of hand and become such a mess.  Nicole miller having the cute shorts, leggings under skirts and then the perfectly designed dress, such a great imagination!

NM44 NM2 NM6 NM7 NM9This collection has such a great feeling, I’m so happy I got to come to this show! Nicole has done it again turning up the volume and moving forward!  The challenge is out be daring and bold this coming Spring/Summer 2012, give it a whirl you may just surprise your own self.

Join us for another great day of fashion tomorrow Day 3 of Mercedes Benz Fashion Week with the Fabulous team.

 

Be apart of the Hottest Spot on the Internet

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where everything is Fabulous!

Article by: Angel Wiserman- Jr.Style/Fashion Reporter for LaPaz Image/Event Consultants

Photos: Alex Veinich for LaPaz Image/Event Consultants

Editor-in-Chief: Sonya LaRae- President/CEO of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants

 

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com ©2011. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

2 comments:

  1. I love those funky leggings! The colors and designs are amazing--some I loved, others, not so much! You're right, I'm sure, that the energy level must be riveting. Thanks for a cool blog and I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra,
    Thank you so much for such a great comment. We hope that you'll come back again and bring a friend:-)

    Thank you,
    Lapazimageing Fashion Forward
    Where everything is Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete